Chris & Ryan talk about the systematic changes to the game in 5.4 and why one addone, oQueue, is going to be mandatory.
Archive for the 'computer gaming' Category
Apparently the part where Chris decides to take a vacation.
Welcome back to Episode 32 of the Lounge. Since Chris is away until the end of May, I decided to record a special solo Lounge, to tide you over until our late May podcast.
Ryan has some things to say about Halaa - We discuss how to get your War Talbuks with a little help from a friend.
Blizzard has released a new Item Restoration service - Is this a good thing for the game?
New Guild Perks announced - which perks are going away, and what are the new ones.
- The Doctor Is In (Level 10) - Increases healing received from bandages by 25%. Does not work in battlegrounds and arenas. Replaces Chug-A-Lug.
- For Great Justice (Level 20) - Increases Justice points gained by 20%. Replaces Happy Hour.
- Ride Like the Wind (Level 21) - Increase flight path travel speed by 25%. Replaces Have Group, Will Travel.
- Working Overtime (Level 22) - Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 20%. Replaces Chug-A-Lug.
- Time Off (Level 27) - Increases rest gained by 100%.
- Otherworldly Discounts (Level 30) - Reduce Void Storage and Transmogrification costs by 10%.
GoGoMount - For all you mount collectors, this solves the burning quesion: Which one should I ride?
Druid Symbiosis - Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
Great information from MMO-Champion, and one of their readers who translated this shit from Chinese to English.
Thanks for listening,
Ryan (Lohrdook - Hydraxis) & Chris (Drakkmur - Hydraxis)
Show Notes to be added later...but I still managed to find a picture of two pandas gettin' it on.
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! (No, seriously. I'm pretty sure you are not prepared.)
Here is Wowwiki's guide to hidden and long quests. Enjoy!
Ghostcrawler talks about the future of tanking. Read here, and weigh in if you dare.
The Darkmoon Faire gets a complete overhaul! New mounts, skill points, and of course...more tickets!
Transmogrification: Some likely items that people may want:
Dreadlord's Blade <- Unique model, and one of the coolest BoP 2-Handers in Wrath
Want to know how much gold your opposition has? Download Goldscore, bitches, and find out!
Q: What is the best time to prepare for Epic gems? A: Before they are announced. This week, we talk pricing, options, and all things Epic gem.
Here is a link to Chris's interview he gave with the good folks at WarcraftEcon. Check out their site for great gold making tips, and check out his interview for some specific strategies he uses.
Thanks for listening to the podcast! As always, feel free to join our Facebook page, leave comments on our site, or follow us on Twitter @WarcraftLounge
Ryan [Lohrdook/Stilleiro - Hydraxis; Dynam - Gilneas] & Chris [Drakkmur - Hydraxis]