Archive for May 2012
Apparently the part where Chris decides to take a vacation.
Welcome back to Episode 32 of the Lounge. Since Chris is away until the end of May, I decided to record a special solo Lounge, to tide you over until our late May podcast.
Ryan has some things to say about Halaa - We discuss how to get your War Talbuks with a little help from a friend.
Blizzard has released a new Item Restoration service - Is this a good thing for the game?
New Guild Perks announced - which perks are going away, and what are the new ones.
- The Doctor Is In (Level 10) - Increases healing received from bandages by 25%. Does not work in battlegrounds and arenas. Replaces Chug-A-Lug.
- For Great Justice (Level 20) - Increases Justice points gained by 20%. Replaces Happy Hour.
- Ride Like the Wind (Level 21) - Increase flight path travel speed by 25%. Replaces Have Group, Will Travel.
- Working Overtime (Level 22) - Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 20%. Replaces Chug-A-Lug.
- Time Off (Level 27) - Increases rest gained by 100%.
- Otherworldly Discounts (Level 30) - Reduce Void Storage and Transmogrification costs by 10%.
GoGoMount - For all you mount collectors, this solves the burning quesion: Which one should I ride?
Druid Symbiosis - Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
Great information from MMO-Champion, and one of their readers who translated this shit from Chinese to English.
Thanks for listening,
Ryan (Lohrdook - Hydraxis) & Chris (Drakkmur - Hydraxis)